Why Rent a Website?
Most small and startup businesses recognise the need of having a Professionally built website, but unfortunately the costs involved can be prohibitive.
In these economical difficult times many people are turning to self employment and as most of these entrepreneurs realise the need to promote and advertise there new business, lack of funds can be a serious problem.
Website rental is now the 'norm' for many small or startup businesses.
It's an attractive option to many as there are no high setup costs, and no long term contracts. Newly created businesses are usually on an extremely tight budget and by eliminating the website build fees it can leave funds for other forms of promotion. There are no drawn-out meetings and as such development time is kept to a minimum.
There is even the added advantage that by renting your website from us, your website rental fees are deductible as a business expense! Find out more about this here.
You simply let us know how you would like your site to look and the name you would like to trade as, and we do the rest.
Included with our monthly Rental Website Package:
- A fully designed 10 page website
- Registration of a co.uk Domain Name
- Up to 5 email addresses
- CMS (Content Management System) allows you to update your site completely free of charge, and is fully scalable
- Website Hosting, so just one monthly payment
- Free web stats, so that you know visitor numbers and a host of other features
- Basic website optimisation
- Search engine submission
- 'Local Business' submission
- Facebook and twitter account setup if needed
- Free support and advice
- Initial one off setup fee of £75 to cover administration costs.
- A single monthly fee covering rental and hosting starting at just £35
To find out more contact us today.